Though being the proud owner of enlarged pores isn’t considered a serious condition, it certainly does wreak havoc on your complexion. Have you noticed an uprise in the amount of clogged pores and blackheads covering your face lately? The oily build-ups, pimples and breakouts are an outcry for help and microdermabrasion is one helpful option. Large pores can be a result of genetics, aging and most commonly: poor hygiene. This means, the problem can and needs to be addressed, soon! That is of course if you’d like a clearer complexion, and we think you do.
Large Pores & Microdermabrasion
Individuals with enlarged pores are more prone to acne and oily residue because large pores are more difficult to thoroughly clean. Luckily, we can effectively treat large pores with microdermabrasion, a painless facial procedure wherein your face is sandblasted with micro crystals. This quick treatment option delves deep into the skin’s surface to alleviate oil and debris, shrinking pores. Our technique employs tiny rough grains or crystals to buff away the surface layer of skin, evacuating excess oil and dead skin cells. Microdermabrasion requires only an hour of your time and offers immediate results. We recommend a series of six treatments, depending on the severity of your condition.
- Microneedling: As the dermatologist utilizes a device outfitted with sterile microneedles, a series of microscopic punctures penetrate the skin’s surface to escalate the body’s natural healing process. The body’s automatic healing process essentially tightens the skin and in turn, minimizes pores. This non-invasive procedure allows us to effectively rejuvenate your skin without any significant downtime.
- Chemical Peels: We apply a safe chemically based solution to the skin’s surface and uncover a smoother, more youthful layer underneath. Chemical peels are a great solution for individuals afflicted with troubled skin as a result of acne, enlarged pores and breakouts. The results are tighter skin void of most of the outward symptoms of aging.
- Laser Resurfacing: By administering precise and controlled waves of laser energy to isolated areas of skin and removing the skin’s top layer, the body’s healing process is initiated. Laser resurfacing boosts collagen production, only affects the target area and drastically reduces pore size. The procedure heals skin from the inside out and creates firmer and more flawless skin on the surface.
Benefits of Treatments
- Creates firmer skin and improves signs of aging
- Downtime is minimal, if any
- Reduces acne and minimizes scarring
- Visibly shrinks enlarged pores
Why Choose Advanced Dermatology for your Skin Treatments
Our qualified team of dermatological experts can help determine the treatment option ideal for your specific concerns. If you would like a smoother, clearer complexion please contact our office today for a complimentary consultation.