The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Our in-office safety policies are aligned with the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local government officials related to COVID-19.
Here’s what to expect if you come to Advanced Dermatology, PC for an appointment:
- Patients will undergo temperature screening upon arrival to their appointment via infrared forehead scanners.
- Patients are required to come to the office wearing a face mask.
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker or guardian, one adult may accompany the patient.
- To minimize contact, we will offer patients Derm SPEED PASS appointments to avoid the traditional waiting room by waiting in your car before being seen by a clinician. Click here for SPEED PASS appointment
- Telederm appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually. Call 888-747-5273 or Click here to schedule a Telederm appointment
- We have reorganized our office waiting areas to maximize social distancing
- Offices and exam rooms are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- All of our clinical staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient interactions.
- All Advanced Dermatology team members will be screened for temperature at work and COVID-19 symptoms prior to coming to work.
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled.