Dr. Whitney Bowe is our featured doctor for the month of February. She has been an associate of Advanced Dermatology since 2012. Dr. Bowe is highly sought after in the media for her dermatologic and cosmetic expertise, and has been featured on many major networks.
- Bowe is recognized for identifying safe and effective skin care products and acts as a consultant for skin care industry leaders such as Johnson & Johnson.
- Among her numerous accolades, she has been listed in Marquis Who’s Who in America and named a Beckman Scholar, a Westinghouse Scholar, and a 21st Century Gamble scholar.
- She currently is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, teaching laser and cosmetic procedures to future dermatologists at her alma mater SUNY Downstate Medical Center.
- Bowe is frequently called upon as a physician scientist to give lectures to her peers and to provide guidance to industry leaders.
- The author of over 40 articles and book chapters, Dr. Bowe lectures and presents her research at numerous international conferences each year.
Undergraduate: Yale University
Doctorate: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Residency: SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Dr. Bowe is often called upon by the media to provide her expert opinion on subjects such as skin rejuvenation, cutting-edge light and laser techniques, and the relationship between diet and acne. She has been featured on numerous news segments, and hundreds of magazine articles.
Wondering where can you find Dr. Whitney Bowe for appointments? She currently practices at two of our locations.
449 North State Rd.
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
1107 Park Ave
New York, NY 10128
Have you had a great experience with Dr. Whitney Bowe? We’d love to hear about it and we’re sure potential patients would too!
EMAIL: [email protected]