Intensif Microneedle Treatment
Benefits of Intensif Microneedle Treatment
- Effective on all skin types
- Encourages natural production of collagen and elastin
- Very little discomfort or downtime
- Shrinks dilated pores and minimizes wrinkles
- Treatment results last up to one year
INTENSIF BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Before, During and After your Intensif Microneedle Treatment
- Before: Our clinical team will prepare your skin with a thorough cleanse and a topical anesthetic to make the procedure as comfortable as possible. Once the numbing gel has done the trick, we massage hyaluronic acid onto your skin so the Intensif procedure yields maximum results.
- During: As the physician moves the hand-held device over your treatment areas, you may feel a warming or slight stinging sensation. The physician gently glides the sterile device over treatment regions, creating tiny penetrations so energy is evenly dispersed throughout the skin. As layers of the skin are penetrated, collagen and elastin begin to regenerate.
- After: Immediately following treatment it’s normal to experience slight redness, this should subside within a few days. We’re excited to say your results will present themselves within the months after Intensif and your next treatment can be immediately scheduled.
Why choose Advanced Dermatology?
Featuring some of the most highly trained experts in the field of cosmetic surgery, Advanced Dermatology is proud to be one of the only Intensif providers in the NY & NY area. We feature dermal procedures, state-of-the-art treatments which are performed only after extensive training. With doctors always up to date in all of the newest technologies, we are excited to present this advanced treatment to you!
WWD.com – Dr. Whitney Bowe
Microneedling, Microcurrent: Millennials Turn to Antiaging Treatments
Scheduling your Consultation
Would you like to revitalize, refresh and renew your appearance? Let the experts at Advanced Dermatology help you today. If you’re interested in the Intensif Microneedle Treatment or have additional questions, please contact our offices. We look forward to assisting you!