Would you like to be without “bulges”?
The perfect body is hard to acquire and even harder to maintain. A person in great shape still fights to get rid of small pockets of fat and bulges: Love handles, A muffin top, bra fat, maybe some back fat that shows through clothing. These nuisances may leave a person to feel as if a surgical procedure is the only way to get rid of them. After all, what other options do I have?
The Answer: CoolSculpting®
CoolSculpting is the answer to these problems. There is no surgery needed, no scars are needed. You clearly see the results. CoolSculpting gets rid of fat cells under the skin without damaging any of the other surrounding tissue. This is done by a cooling targeting system called Cryolipolysis.
The procedure lasts one hour per area treated. Over the course of the next one to three months, the cooled fat cells disintegrate and exit the body taking the fat with them, leaving you with a slimmer body.
Am I a candidate?
Here is a checklist to see if Zeltiq is right for you. If you are in agreement with the majority of the list then you should consider contacting us at one of our offices located in Bergen County, NJ, Queens, Long Island, NY.
- Are there any areas that you would like to have the fat bulge lessened?
- Are you close in range to your ideal body weight?
- Do you want real, natural results?
- Do you want a procedure with minimal to no pain?
- Would you like to have no downtime?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What will the results be?
Testing has shown the ranges to be between 20 to 40% of fat reduction. We tell the patient to expect a reduction of 20%. This is based on the first procedure, with additional procedures if needed after at least a two month waiting period. After the second procedure an additional 20% fat reduction can be observed. Results may vary depending on each situation.
What happens during the procedure?
You first discuss with our cosmetic dermatologist what areas you would like to have treated. We then evaluate if you are a potential candidate. When the areas have been decided, you are then positioned so that the system can treat those areas utilizing one of our three applicator sizes. The vacuum device pulls the desired area into the space between two cooling panels.
What does it feel like?
Once the panels begin working, the patient tends to feel a cold breeze. This feeling will disappear shortly after the procedure begins. The patient is told to sit or to lie down comfortably during the entire procedure. You are allowed to read, work on your laptop, listen to music, and watch videos.
When the device pulls the desired area into the panels, you feel a firm tug. After the first few minutes of the procedure a sensation of extreme cold is felt. This sensation goes away after a few minutes.
Can I return to normal activities after the procedure?
Yes. Since the CoolSculpting procedure requires no surgery, you can go back to your normal routine right after a treatment. There are some cases where some redness, slight bruising, a little tingling, or even numbness has been reported, but these all go away soon thereafter.
When will I see results?
Results are usually seen as early as two weeks after the initial treatment. The most dramatic results can be seen after about two months when the body starts to remove the fat cells. This improvement will continue for another four months until all the treated fat cells have been eliminated.
Are my results permanent?
CoolSculpting removes the fat cells treated at that time. These results can remain permanent if the patient keeps an eye on their weight. If that is the case, then long-term effects will be seen and maintained.
ZELTIQ Patient Experiences & Informational Videos
View Our Doctors in the News
- What is Liposculture? Is LIPO for You?
- The Star Ledger – Trimming Fat
- THE STAR-LEDGER – Liposuction Is The Most Popular Cosmetic Surgery, Buts It Is Not For Everyone
- Which Age-Defying Method Is Right for You?
- How to look your best during each decade of your life.
- SKIN SIGNS OF AGING AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT THEM: Leading dermatologist Dr. Joshua Fox discusses symptoms & solutions.
- LASER TREATMENTS FOR YOUNGER-LOOKING SKIN
- FOR BEAUTIFUL LIPS, A HOST OF SIMPLE AND SPEEDY PROCEDURES IS AVAILABLE
- WRINKLE REDUCTION
- COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURES INCREASE.
- Skin Care in Your 40s
- FALSE EXPECTATIONS FOR COSMETIC PROCEDURES
- VIEW MORE OF OUR DOCTOR’S IN THE NEWS ARTICLES
- Written by Rao Saladi, M.D
Dr. Whitney Bowe on Veria Living demonstrating Coolsculpting system